Friday, January 18, 2013

Haircut

Last night, I attempted to trim C's bangs. There was absolutely no reason to attempt this myself, as our wonderful hairdresser cuts her hair for free; but, it's cold and gross outside and I didn't feel like driving to the salon.

So, I sat her on the bathroom counter, gave her a stack of toys to distract her, and went to town.

It went a little like this:

Snip snip

"Oh no!"

Snip snip

(Points to hair on counter) "Eeewwww."

Snip snip

"Ouch. I stuck." (her go-to phrase when she wants to be anywhere but where she is).

She's been getting her hair cut for a year, so I'm not sure why she was so dramatic. Overall, it wasn't terrible. They don't look perfect, but she's got a little curl/wave that beautifully disguises any mistakes.

I think I'll be giving the salon a call next time though.


No comments:

Post a Comment