Friday, December 21, 2012

Sprinkles, Sprinkles Everywhere

Last night, we had Catherine's friends Ben and Calton over to decorate Christmas cookies. I baked tons of sugar cookies, decorated the table, and placed all of the toppings on the table. There were sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, and M&Ms as well as icing in little squeeze bottles meant to make it easy for tiny toddler hands.

I was prepared for a mess. I really was. But, I'm not sure I was prepared for this level of mess. It was worth the sprinkles in every corner of my house though, because it was so much fun watching the kids decorate, eat, and play together. They ate far more than they decorated, but that's part of the fun, right?








It was so much fun to spend time with friends during the holidays. I'm so glad we have such sweet friends and I look forward to this becoming a tradition each year with our little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment