Thursday, October 18, 2012

Walk in the Park

We are fortunate enough to live in a city with tons of great parks. We like to park hop around the city and yesterday, we discovered our favorite park yet - Wald Park in Vestavia.

Mom and I used to meet at this park to walk when I was in college and she was killing time in town during my sister's dance classes. I've been to this park so many times, but never noticed the playground (obviously). So after hearing about it from some other mommy friends, I decided to try it out. It did not disappoint!

They have the perfect little area that is specifically designed for the under five crowd. Everything is little. The slides aren't scary. It is perfect for solo exploration by an independent toddler without Mommy having to sprint across the equipment to catch her from falling. She's in love. I'm in love. We're going back tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment