Friday, July 15, 2011

Never Say Never

Yep, I did it. And I place all blame on Amazon and their "recommendations."

I bought a "Baby on Board" magnet for my car.




I always said I would never do it. I openly mocked those who did.
But my thought is simply this: when we are on the road at night driving back and forth from the lake, maybe the guy riding my ass will feel bad and just pass me instead.

I do, however, promise to never ever put the stick figure family decals on my car.

I'm serious this time.


**UPDATE: Said magnet arrived today and upon installation, I realized that my rear hatch is, in fact, not metal. So I just stuck it on the driver's side. I guess the guy riding my ass won't see the magnet until he is actually passing me. Perhaps the guilt will come later. The magnet is nothing if not a great teaching tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment