Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'll Pencil You In

C and I are visiting my parents this week while Husband is at a
work conference in California. As I type this, he is in Disneyland. Words do not express my jealousy. Disney anything is my happy place. Anyway, I digress.

While chatting with my parents tonight about our plans for tomorrow, I realized I sounded like the assistant of a very busy socialite. Mom asked if we were coming to her school tomorrow (C already made an appearance today, but some of our favorite teachers weren't there, so an encore appearance is needed). This was my reply:

"Well, Thursday morning might be better because she has her photo shoot in the morning, then a play date at 1:30, then Mason (my cousin) is coming over at 4:00, so she's pretty busy."

I really should get her some sort of mobile device so she can keep her schedule at her tiny little fingertips. Luckily, she has a very good assistant.



Being a social butterfly is exhausting...


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment