Monday, September 17, 2012

Car Nap

I'm currently sitting in my driveway, killing time on Facebook while the rain pours down and my little one sleeps.

Why?

Because she decided that last week she would go on a sleep strike. This involved no naps, very late bedtimes, and frequently waking up screaming in the middle of the night.

It was a really long week. It may have given me gray hair.

So, yesterday, she took a nap for the first time in a week and slept all night long. It was blissful.

This morning, we went on an outing to eat lunch with Husband and ride the carousel at the mall (and the escalator over and over and over again). She fell asleep on the way home.

Damn.

Under the current sleeping circumstance, I will not wake this napping child. So, here I sit, in silence, watching my baby sleep (and hoping I have to sit here for at least 30 more minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment