Friday, August 5, 2011

The Good Stuff

Husband wore his last clean shirt to work today. I have piles of laundry and ironing to do, the last of my thank you notes to finish, and countless household projects awaiting my free time. I have yet to find the time to work out, so I wear the same four outfits each week, my weight annoyingly hovering in between pre-baby and maternity clothes. I am exhausted and in desperate need of a haircut. And to top it off, I am feeling unbelievably guilty about having to give our cat away this week.

But just when I am feeling run down, my sweet baby girl falls asleep in my arms and suddenly, all is right with the world. This is the good stuff:


With C's changes in diet and sleep this week, her schedule has been a little unpredictable, but crashing in my arms is definitely an added bonus. 

The laundry can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment